Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

My girlfriend is diagnosed -polar with a history of drug

Customer Question

my girlfriend is diagnosed bi-polar with a history of drug abuse, by drug abuse I mean pain medications, adderral, Xanax, etc. This morning I found her passed out in bed and she had defecated all over the bed. is it possible she survived a drug overdose?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Yes it is very much possible that she survived a drug overdose.

She may have tried to take too many drugs at the same time.

This is something serious and she needs to be hospitalized and be evaluated by a psychiatrist if this is proven by further testing.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards