Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

Today I took lab work and my neutrophil count is 44 and

Customer Question

Hi today I took lab work and my neutrophil count is 44 and lymphocyte count is 47, I've had my lymph nodes swollen since October after having bronchitis but it seems to still be there and not going away. I had another lab I work done in January and my neutrophil was 43 and lymphocyte 47. I'm just concerned with my labs not changing and my lymph nodes still swollen in my neck. I saw my doctor but she's not concerned about it. I just wanted a second opinion
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I'm pretty healthy and no health issues. Just worries about my lymph nodes and lab tests
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

have you had any scans of the lymph nodes?

CAT scan?

ultrasound?

If not, that needs to be done if they are enlarged

the labs seem normal though

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com

Thanks for this question
please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it :)

if you have more questions, just reply