How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64350
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased estradiol and depo prova from Four Corners Pharmacy

Customer Question

I purchased estradiol and depo prova from Four Corners Pharmacy and took same for a period of one year. I also took Finsteride at the same time. I got pain in my nipples, it became the impossible to get an erection, and I was able to grow A cup breasts, although my nipples never developed. The Internet no longer offers hormones with out a prescription. I have since tried Atineral puriea magnifica but it only causes some firming action. My tiny breasts are very noticeable under my t shirt. I would like to grow a B or a C cup, but am embarrassed to ask my General Practitioner for a prescription. He would most likely send me to the physic ward for evaluation. I am 65 years of age and have had this desire to grow my breasts since puberty. During puberty is was so happy when lumps developed behind my nipples. I was very hopeful my breasts would develope at that time. Alas it was just the normal hormonal adjustments of an adolescent male. Any helpful suggestions?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloHormones alone will not cause significant breast development.I am not sure what your question is exactly>?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is required to enlarge my breasts to female proportions
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Surgery would be required. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here