Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

Blood in phlegm and acid reflux and pregnant JA: OK. The

Customer Question

Blood in phlegm and acid reflux and pregnant
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: It seems to come in morning when i lie down or eat food i get a short cough and bring up dark red with green sometimes. Also if i move around too quickly, bend over, talking can aggraviate it too. I feel sticky at back of my throat muscusy.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Is there anything i can do to clear this i have this during the day and some days a lot. I can taste blood my mouth and comes after a shower too. I am taking acid reflux medicine. I do get a fast heart beat and pulsing in my hallow part of my neck
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there anything i can do to clear this i have this during the day and some days a lot. I can taste blood my mouth and comes after a shower too. I am taking acid reflux medicine. I do get a fast heart beat and pulsing in my hallow part of my neck
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...Acid reflux is the cause of your mucous in throat , cough and often asthma like condition .Reflux acid irritates the lining of stomach , food pipe , throat and often air ways leading to all those symptoms that you mentioned .As you are pregnant and in pregnancy Syp Ulsanic is the right choice , you should use it thrice a day , 3 Tea spoon ful.This will help you out .Don't lie down flat , use at least 2 pillows .Avoid chocolates , coffee , fatty meal .This will help you out .Regards ***** ***** luck .Please rate my answer as good service .Thanks .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does that mean the blood is not a concern?
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.
You have blood like taste or real blood ?Regards .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Both
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.
If this is visible blood than definitely this should be checked .Blood like taste could be because of Acid reflux.Regards .