Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

First question, this is private? Tried to look at the privacy

Customer Question

First question, this is private? Tried to look at the privacy policy and it gave me links to news affiliates!
Category: Medical
Expert:  Ashley Mires replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. Yes, this is private. Only the medical expert members of this site can view this.
This is Dr. Ashley Mires, MD here to help answer your question. I'm a board certified specialist in Internal Medicine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you! I have been having problems with urinating every 10 to 20 minutes. My bladder is not in its right place. I am a cancer servivor and have had all female parts removed. I know I do not have a urinary track infection I know what those feel like. But I have a fishy smell there that I'm worried about.
Hi there, It sounds like a bladder or kidney infection, rather than a UTI. The urge to frequently urinate is a common symptom of this as well.
Other diagnoses to be ruled out include sexually transmitted diseases.
In either case, a course of antibiotics should clear up the problem. What do you mean when you say your bladder is not in the right place?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No sex in 20 years lollol! They had to stitch my bladder in place. The week I got out of the hospital I had a 2 year old kick me in the gut. I lay on my stumoch immediately have to go to the restroom
Ok, I see. Has this ever happened to you before and when did it start?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No sex in 20 years lollol! They had to stitch my bladder in place. The week I got out of the hospital I had a 2 year old kick me in the gut. I lay on my stumoch immediately have to go to the restroom. I'm also on pain meds for severe osteo
When did the current problem you're having first start? And has it happened to you before?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes on the frequent bathroom trips over the last year but the smell is resent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is very embarrassing
I understand you are embarrassed, but situations just like yours are what we deal with every day as medical professionals, and there's nothing to be embarrassed about as far as we are concerned. Has your current doctor shed any light as to what could be the issue, i.e. lab testing, urinalysis, or have you not undergone any testing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm on medical and do not get to see him till the 20th its hard to get referrals. I just had blood test 2 days ago. There trying to set up specialists now for pain management and possible hip replacement. Oh I'm only 46
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It also feels like not quite swollen big and full down there...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the session over?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OkOk this did not go well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since this has ended in me being ignored I'd appreciate a refund asap
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. DavidI am another expert herewould you like my help?a fishy smell sounds like a vaginal fungal infection.you could have a urinary tract infection as well.you might need a vaginal fungal treatment.