Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I got prostat cancer back 2003 treatment at Richmond va I

Customer Question
did good for about 7...
I got prostat cancer back 2003 treatment at Richmond va I did good for about 7 years and my psa went up to 2.0 doctor at Beckley va put me on shots and bicalutamide pills, and told me that when my psa got down to 0.1 he would take me off of them.this was November of 2011. igot a new primary doctorin feb 2015 she ask me what was I doing still taking these shots and pills. she said my psa since 2012 has been o.1 to 0.0 dr cline took me off and stop. but dr motley told nurse to put me back on them to it hits o and keek me there for 2 more years,what iwould like to know how long should I been on pills shots ,and could enough of these do away with your man hood. as of right now my balls is size of marbles or less. my bag has shunk to all of it is against my pennis. and I do have a pussy lips and all I can put my pennis and bag take my hand and push down on my them with eaze take my other hand smack hard asi can it don't hurt. what I would like to know was doctor trying make woman out me. he knew what he was doing for every 6 months he would go up in me take a cather in drain my water.i ask him when he was going stop he say soon. I am a Vietnam vetern I got ptsd been treated for it at Beckley va since 91 and I do have problems he took avenge of me for 99 iwent ask him to keep watch on me he went up my rectom in 2000 01 02 he never went up my rectom aug 2003 my primary doctor found knot so big he couldn't put his finger up my rectom. you ask why go back to no other choice. thank you cant wait to hear from you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
5/3/2016
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Thanks for this question

I'm very sorry about this

No, your doctor wasn't trying to make you into a woman

He was trying to keep your cancer away at all costs

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com

Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

I am a cancer doctor.

when the PSA comes back and starts to rise, it can be a sign of prostate cancer recurrence.

one way we try to freeze the cancer is with lupron shots to take away testosterone out of your body to freeze the growth of the cancer

but unfortunately, it can cause side effects such weight gain, shrinkage of testicles, loss of erections, loss of sex drive

bicalutamide can cause side effects such as breast growth as well.

radiation therapy is often used for 5 days to the breast to prevent breast growth from bicalutimide

the type of cancer therapy you had back in 2003 weill make a difference in what kind of treatments you can have now

if you had prostate surgery or radical prostatectomy before, you may be able to have radiation therapy to your prostate bed to fight your prostate cancer.

you need a bone scan to see if your prostate cancer has spread to other parts of your body

even if you have had prior radiation therapy, there are options for salvage therapy or second radiation treatments, HDR brachytherapy dose distribution, or SRS stereotactic radiosurgery techniques to your prostate which can be given if your prostate cancer is back in your prostate gland.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

I think you need treatment for the PTSD as well

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor