Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I just need some advice on where to go next. In Feb., I had

Customer Question

Hello, I just need some advice on where to go next. In Feb., I had severe laryngitis, very bad sore throat and fever from 99-101, with body aches. I still have low grade fever-99-100.5, body aches, slight sore throat and am very tired. My primary care did a CBC and everything is average, yet I am still symptomatic and it si May. I ave very little energy. Should I see an immunologist or infectious disease doctor. I need to go somewhere to get some answers and this is not normal. Any suggestions?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I would see your primary care doctor

ask for testing to check for viral infections like ebstein barr virus which can cause mononucleosis can cause long term fatigue.

you need to get thyroid, iron, ferritin, B12, vitamin D levels checked as well

you should get ANA, ESR, C reactive protein levels checked as well to check for inflammation in your body.

I would start there

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.