Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

A spot on the brain and systoms, double visions, arm jectes

Customer Question

a white spot on the brain and systoms
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: double visions, arm jectes tideness, cannot remerber what how to spell ,confusion
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: tideness pf body
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

how old are you?

a T2 bright spot on brain MRI scan often is due to micro-ischemic changes in the brain from small broken blood vessels which occur as we all get older, if you smoke, or have high blood pressure, diabetes, poor blood vessels.

I am so sorry you are having double vision, arms are tired, you are having confusion.

have you had your blood levels and thyroid levels checked?

are you overweight?

do you smoke?