Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I have a lump at the bottom of my vagina, flesh coloured and

Customer Question

Hi there, I have a lump at the bottom of my vagina, flesh coloured and very visible. It's right at the opening. Apparently I do have a hemorroid too, I don't know if these are somehow connected but it doesn't look how it should.
Many thanks.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

Flesh colored lump at this location is highly likely the wart , Hemorrhoid when prolapsed presents with Lump coming out from anus .

So it would be ideal for you to have examination for proper diagnosis and appropriate management .

Both are curable , but appropriate diagnosis is prime target .

Get it check please .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please rate my answer as good service .

Thanks .

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Are you there ...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been to the doctor and he said nothing about the lump even though I pointed it out. And gave me nothing for the hemorrhoid either, even though I've had it for at least 6 months. I don't really know where that leaves me? He said the hemorrhoid was basically tough, and it may just go away but I'd just have to deal with it. Many thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeo sorry was just typing. Both things are really bothering me. Never had anything like this and don't feel I can be sexually active because of them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh he said it was an external hemorrhoid too and there was nothing internal.
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Well prolapsed Hemorrhoids never go itself , infact prolapsed Hemorrhoid is the indication for surgical removal .

Even if this is wart , this need cryotherapy .

Both conditions are curable , so you should get second opinion from dr , for treatment please .

Please rate my answer as good service .

Thanks .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you. He gave me some thrush cream as said I had a bit of an infection. Should I continue to use that? Also, can he refuse to refer me? Many thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forgive my ignorance, is an external hemorrhoid always a prolapsed hemorrhoid? He said there was nothing inside? Thanks.
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Ideally he/she shouldn't refuse to refer you because this is your right to have proper diagnosis and treatment .

I dont think that cream will help you , but its ok to continue .

Not always external Hemorrhoid is prolapsed , it prolapse in advance stage.

Regards .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
with him saying its external and there's nothing inside, what does that mean? Is it still prolapsed or can you not tell without looking. I don't seem to be able to push it back in and it's permanently there. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for all the questions, I just don't really feel like I got answers from my doctor or that he addressed everything properly.
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

External Hemorrhoid means that they are arising underneath the skin surrounding anus , so even external hemmorhoids are not truly originate from outside infact they originate from inside the anus .

Push back will not occur unless it is not corrected surgically .

You can ask ...

Regards .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok that makes sense. When I look at it in the mirror it all looks weirdly connected. The wart and the hemmorhoid?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could it be one big hemorroid? Can it reach up the bottom of the vagina?
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

If wart is in close vicinity to that of Hemorrhoid both looks to be connected .

It can reach down if big.

Positive feedback will be appreciated .

Regards.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can send a picture if that helps? I've seen an add file link. I don't know if that's what patients usually do?
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Yes please upload ...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would that make it easier to diagnose? Many thanks.
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Yes , definitely .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is maybe the clearest. I've never had anything like this before and it's never looked like that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Slightly different angle.
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for uploading pic ...

This seems to be normal thickness at the base of vagina and not looks like anything pathological.

This could be normal skin thickness .

I think no need to worry .

Regards .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But all that lumpiness around the bottom of my vagina has never been there. It looks cauliflower like. Is it not a wart?
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

This is skin fold that occurs because of lax vaginal wall and surrounding area .

Please click of good service .

Thanks .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand where it's come from and don't want it there, I want it back to normal.Lax vaginal wall? How has that happened and how do I fix it?Also, I don't know if you can tell from the pictures but does seem to run down to my anus?I'm so sorry for all the questions, I just really want it all sorting and need to know how to fix it because it's really bothering me psychologically too. I can't be intimate with the way things are in that region.
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I am unable to provide you more info ...

You should go to dr please .

Regards .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will go. Can you not advise on the lax vaginal wall comment? Do I need to pay again?
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

For that you may need to consult Gynae dr please .

I will be only paid if you click on good rating visible on your page .

Regards .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh gosh ok. I think I'm more worried now. I don't know how the doctor didn't spot this.
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

There is no substitute for direct clinical examination , so get time for examination by Gynae dr .

Regards .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Do I need to be referred there by GP?
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

You can directly get appointment , if GP refers you , this will be easy for you .

Good luck .