How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 55485
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Last year my ferritin has risen to 2268 - that

Customer Question

for the last year my ferritin has risen to 2268 - that was the reading from 1/22/16. I don't feel sick. i have 1 mutated geneC282Y. i would like to find a Dr. that is a specialist for blood letting. can you please help me? I have been fasting and not drinking. i was a drinker and take statins. I am 62 and a female. At this time i am not treating this disease. I live in Ventura and have blue Shield Insurance.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HiAny hematologist can take care of this.Even most internists.What city and state are you?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
You mentioned you are in Ventura Cahere is the clinic you need to see
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
let me know if you need more help