Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I'm dizzy and my blood pressure is 154 over 103. I am over

Customer Question

I'm dizzy and my blood pressure is 154 over 103. I am over wieight but blood presure has never been an issue until recently. I feel a little sick to my stomach also.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me just a bit more information so the Doctor can help you best. For example have you seen a Doctor for this and if so, has there been a diagnosis?
Customer: I saw a doctor about 3 years ago and he said my bp was a bit higher than it use to be.
JA: Dealing with high blood pressure can be a real challenge. What's high? What's normal? The good news is we have Cardiologists available 24/7 to get you the answers you need. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I'm not on any meds. I feel strange .
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question

This is very concerning

This high of blood pressure with symptoms like dizziness or headache is a hypertensive crisis

You need to go to ER now.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it

If you have more questions, just reply