How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64329
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a big marble like ball right below the breast bone.

Customer Question

I have a big marble like ball right below the breast bone. It just appeared a week ago. What should I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HiI think you tried to answer me by starting a new postPlease see your previous post
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should I go to the ER for an X Ray?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
You did not rate on the previous post.That is how we are paid.I see no reason for the ER.This can wait for your doctor to look at.ER will be enourmously expensive for an outpatient exam and x ray.Please click a positive rating on your posts.