Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I had a TRKR Nov 14 2014 and have continued to have

Customer Question
Hi I had a TRKR...
Hi I had a TRKR Nov 14 2014 and have continued to have pain/numbness on the rt outside of my knee and it goes down my leg to the outside of my rt ankle when walking. I cannot walk even a half a mile and it starts throbbing. Any suggestions as to why? TY
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Another person said I may be having soft tissue tears due to something not being in theright place?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
4/23/2016
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Thanks for this question

I suspect that you have nerve damage from the surgery

you need a test called an EMG that will measure nerve function in the leg

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Cancel my trial please effective immediately!! Thanks Charlane **

Why do you say this?

I'm here to help and give you more information

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't want any trial and then a monthly fee just wanted to ask one question thats all and you answered it! Please don't bill my credit card anything after this evening.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't want a trial or anything else please!!! Charlane *** Cancel everything!

So are you happy with my response though?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Have you canceled it? I need to know before Iget off I'm on a limited income and can't afford these rates

I can't cancel your account. I just work for JA.

I receive no credit for my answer unless you rate positive.

I can forward you to customer service.

My job is to ensure you are happy with my answer. Are you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please forward meto customer service!!!!

.

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor