Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I had a TRKR Nov 14 2014 and have continued to have pain/numbness

Customer Question

Hi I had a TRKR Nov 14 2014 and have continued to have pain/numbness on the rt outside of my knee and it goes down my leg to the outside of my rt ankle when walking. I cannot walk even a half a mile and it starts throbbing. Any suggestions as to why? TY
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Another person said I may be having soft tissue tears due to something not being in theright place?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionI suspect that you have nerve damage from the surgeryyou need a test called an EMG that will measure nerve function in the leglet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel my trial please effective immediately!! Thanks *****
Why do you say this?I'm here to help and give you more information
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want any trial and then a monthly fee just wanted to ask one question thats all and you answered it! Please don't bill my credit card anything after this evening.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want a trial or anything else please!!! Charlane Rimer Cancel everything!
So are you happy with my response though?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you canceled it? I need to know before Iget off I'm on a limited income and can't afford these rates
I can't cancel your account. I just work for JA. I receive no credit for my answer unless you rate positive. I can forward you to customer service. My job is to ensure you are happy with my answer. Are you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please forward meto customer service!!!!
.