Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

How do I have to wait?

Customer Question

How long do I have to wait?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 1 year ago.

How can I help you today?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a cavieler King Charles who vomited about 5 bean like whitish things which I am concerned about ? Janina
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any ideas or have you gone to bed

I'm sorry. I am not a veterenarian. I will opt out so another professional can help you.

Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

If your dog is acting otherwise healthy then you can just bag up the bean like things in a ziplock bag, put them in the fridge, and have your vet look at them in the morning.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS