Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I had bladder surgery on 3/4/16. I was intubated during this

Customer Question
procedure and since then I...
I had bladder surgery on 3/4/16. I was intubated during this procedure and since then I have had a cough, compromised breathing assisted with an inhaler and currently my voice strength seems to be getting weaker. I chocked this , initially, to seasonal allergies, but now I am beginning to wonder if my vocal cords where scratched/irritated by this intubation. What do you think? Deborah.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/20/2016
Doctor: Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician

Thank you for your question.

Can you please let me know if you have been to an ENT doctor to have your vocal cords examined or no?

Do you have any other medical problems?

Please let me know.

Regards

I am looking forward to your response.

Family Physician, Doctor