Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I tested HSV 1 IGG TYPE SPECIFIC AB and it's comes positive,

Customer Question
i tested HSV 1 IGG...
i tested HSV 1 IGG TYPE SPECIFIC AB and it's comes positive
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: out of range 5.00 h
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: that would be all
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/18/2016
Doctor: Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Anthony Bray, MD

HSV 1 is the common COLD SORE type and 90 percent of adults will test positive for antibodies to this.. It is not something that should cause you such worry..

I will also offer you the option to discuss this by phone as you request.. I will be happy to do that!

Best Regards ***** *****!

Anthony Bray MD

Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor