DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

How can I get a medical marijuana card online and from who JA:

Customer Question

How can I get a medical marijuana card online and from who
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have myasthenia gravis
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I take predisone 5mg and Pyrdostigmine 30mg two times a day
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou can not get a card online.You have to get an evaluation from a doctor.What state are you in?
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Do you have myasthenia gravis?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HiI have not heard back from you.There are different procedures in each state to get the card.Here is a breakdown on this site.http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881 OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in CA and yes I have Myasthenia
gravis
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there way to do it on line?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
NoYou will have to be examined in person by a doctor.And you will have to have the doctor involved.In other words, you must find a provider who is participating in the medical marijuana program.You would qualify.Here is the site to follow and get started.https://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/MMP/Pages/default.aspx OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.