How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65289
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have today my first blood pressure concern. i feel headake

Customer Question

I am Eyra Luz I have today my first blood pressure concern . i feel headake but not to painful. my is 150 85 69. i am 62 year old women. I have never been with blood pressure. I look for precaution treatment.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


If you are having headaches and your blood pressure is elevated, you need to go to the ER.

Only a doctor that examines you can treat you.

YOu can't treat it yourself.

This is not a very high blood pressure for your age.

Probably OK, but get the exam.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.