How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My eos absolute is 0.7 JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help

Customer Question

my eos absolute is 0.7
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: and my c- reactive protein,quant is 6.4 and my creatine kinase ,total,serum is 232 and I have constant pain in the middle of my upper back
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidthere are many different types of white blood cells: neutrophils, macrophages, monocytes, lymphocytes, basophils, eosinophils, etc. your bone marrows makes each as needed to help your immune system keep you healthy. high creatinine kinase levels can be from muscle inflammation.constant pain in the middle of your upper back can be from a pulled muscle or a slipped disk pressing on nerves causing nerve injury and muscle pain.I would recommend seeing a doctor and getting a spine MRI scan to look for slipped disk and pinched nervedo you have a doctor you can see?are you willing to get a spine MRI scan?

Related Medical Questions