DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

My niece might have swallowed my Zoloft 25 mg I am not sure

Customer Question

My niece might have swallowed my Zoloft 25 mg I am not sure she has no symptoms of any kind so I am not sure. If she did
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: She is eating and not throwing or anything
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

If there is any question about pills you need to have any child under 12 seen.

It also needs to be reported to her doctor.

1 25 pill is not likely to have any effect 12 or older.

Even younger not likely.

Call her doctor.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.