Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I recently did blood work to check out my thyroid levels and

Customer Question
my WBC is 15.1 what...
I recently did blood work to check out my thyroid levels and my WBC is 15.1 what does that mean?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: i checked my chart for my results and it says the normal range is between 3.8_
JA: Do you mind explaining that again?
Customer: 3.8-10.8 is normal white blood count is 15.1m what does it mean if its al highoter then normal
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: no mam
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
4/12/2016
Doctor: Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor

Hi there. Have you ever had your WBC checked before? Has it ever been elevated before? Why was this test done this time?

Family Physician, Doctor