Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I HAVE A PAIN ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY FACE THAT SEEMS TO

Customer Question

I HAVE A PAIN ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY FACE THAT SEEMS TO INVOLVE MY EAR, THE CLOSEST RIGHT LOWER TOOTH AND MY CHEST ON THE RIGHT SIDE WHEN I TAKE A DEEP BREATH
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Given your age and that you are having pain when taking a deep breath I feel that the best thing for you to do is get into see your primary care MD this morning.

Since the weekend is rapidly going to be upon us it would be best to get this problem correctly diagnosed and treatment started before you end up in the ER on Sunday....

Make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS