Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.
20638885

Please i am taking medications like tramadol,Lyrica

Customer Question

Please i am taking medications like tramadol,Lyrica pregabalin,Nucleo CMP forte and Norvatis,
Please i want to know if this drugs can cause drowsiness , dizziness ,even after i wake up from bed i am still weak and a little drowsy . please tell me now .
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
Hello I am D.Amita and I would be assisting you with your concerns today.Yes these medicines can cause drowsiness and excess sedation.In fact tramadol and pregabalin have additive effect in causing sedation and drowsiness and dizziness.This is my initial answer.Please reply if you need any clarification.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So please can it make me weak and drowsy even after i wake up from bed after taking them at night?
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
Yes they can make you drowsy and weak even after you get up in the morning after taking them at night.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please can you tell me the early symptoms of HIV and how it makes you feel, i spoke to a Dr here and he explained that my neckpain and backpain and my sore throat i had before and mouth ulcer which went is not any symptom but i want you to explain and tell me what the symptoms are and how it happens and how long it last and what the mouth uncler looks like and all please
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
As per website rules you need to open a new question for that.That is a completely different topic and would not be covered here.Moreover please ask this question in HIV, AIDS category to get a comprehensive answer from a HIV, AIDS specialist.Please rate the answer I have given earlier so that I can get credited for my time.