Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I'm not sure if I took my 30 mg of Lisinopril twice

Customer Question
Hi, I'm not sure if...
Hi, I'm not sure if I took my 30 mg of Lisinopril twice w/breakfast an hour ago
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: what more information do you need?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Normally my BP is in the hypertensive range but since I had a laminectomy 1 month ago it has been in the normal range
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
3/30/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

that is good your blood pressure has been in the normal range.

keep an eye on your blood pressure once an hour today to check for low blood pressure

even if you took two lisinopril this morning, you most likely will be fine.

get a pill box at your local drug store or pharmacy and put your pills you have to take in it.

that way, there is no forgetting and no questions about if you took one or two a day.

if you get low blood pressures below 90/50 or symptoms of dizziness like lightheadedness or dizziness or slow heart rate below 50 beats per minute, then you should go to the ER and see a doctor.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician