How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Chaithanya Your Own Question
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 798
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Chaithanya is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am an 42 year old retired police officer. I was struck by

Customer Question

Hi. I am an 42 year old retired police officer. I was struck by a semi and ruptured and herniated multiple vertebrae in my lower back. The only thig that takes the pain down enough to function is 10mg percocetd. If I can't get them cheaper from you I'd love it. Please help me out so I'm not bent over in pain all day and can take a depth breath. I'm begging for help. Dan
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.


I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you.

We don't sell medicines.

This is a site to clear medical doubts about health conditions and drugs.

Any health questions ask me,

Please leave a positive rating at the top right corner.