Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Im having weird issues with what I think is a lump and

Customer Question
Hi JA: Thanks. Can you give...
Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Im having weird issues with what I think is a lump and swollen tonsil gland the lump is painful and only exists on one side like a pea sized and very painful
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dentists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: but is this a dental question?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
3/29/2016
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

How long you have this?

Is it possible to attach a pic here?

This is likely tonsil infection.

Throat swab can be taken to check for streptococcal infection.

Please see your GP about it.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Dr Basu
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist