How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have read everything available on the internet (available

Customer Question

i have read everything available on the internet (available to the public) and am very
interested in participating in a clinical trial or finding a doctor who can use lithroscopy to treat e.d. manufacturer of the machine and apparently leading firm is Medispec, Israel.
is there a doctor who is performing or seeking participants for trials in the mid Florida area, ideally, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Cocoa, Vero Beach, Palm or West Palm Beach? thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

this is Dr. David

this shockwave ultrasound therapy for erective dysfunction is not available in the USA at this time.

you have to travel to canada to get it currently.