Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

Ive recently moved to a new city and have experienced a lot

Customer Question

hi there, ive recently moved to a new city and have experienced a lot of health issues since, i am over weight im, 21 and about 250 5'9 , but since the month and a bit we've been here ive changed my eating habits, i do not ever eat out anymore , dont eat pre cooked meals etc, everything is organic, from a butcher shop and tons of veggies et. ive cooked all my life so i know its not my cooking we go for large hikes everyweekend and are walking in the evenings. ive started with gas, and my gas turns to cramps, everyday and in the middle of the night i have to get up and use the bathroom, theres a certain knot, cramp feeling constantly in what feels like my intestines.i wake up from the noise first of my stomach etc then the pain, i throw up a fair amount due to indigestion .i eat and then feel awful an hour after i eat, it goes away and then in night and during the day i get dick. my poo is not solid anymore and hasnt been for a month, i have diareea everyday and am not sure what to do, i cut dairy out because i figured that could be it but it barely helps, and ive been staying away from gluten, still nothing . for the smaller portion size, the exercise lifestyle change and healthier food i should have lost weight but if anything ive gained weight probably 12-15 pounds since ive moved here, if you need any more info please ask, my family doctor isnt in at my old hometown and since ive moved there is no doctors that i can get into right now.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question .

Please tell me do you have ultrasonography to rule out acute pancreatitis ?

Regards .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
theres ultrasound technology here, i don't ever get a fever, and don't feel like i am going to die, or anything close, so i am not sure about acute pancreatitis, i just get really ill and very gassy, throw up somedays after dinner etc. i don't drink excessively , maybe tops one glass of wine every other night , and i don't take medication, the only time i do is when i get migraines, and when i am menstruating i take naproxen. i had someone suggest gastritis to me, is that maybe on option
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for info ...

It would be ideal for you to have fresh Ultrasonography to rule out acute pancreatitis being reason of your vomiting , gas and other symptoms .

In addition to ultrasonography please get your blood test for serum amylase and lipase .

So immediately get test as I mentioned .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Are you there ...