How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64984
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get a prescription for an ED drug but am too

Customer Question

I need to get a prescription for an ED drug but am too embarrassed to ask my doctor because he knows I am divorced and not married. Is there another way to get the prescription?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


You have to have an exam.

There is no other safe, legal and reliable way in the US.

You can go to any doctor.

YOu can go to a clinic.

You can go to urgent care.

You have to have the underlying cause of the ED diagnosed to even see if the medication is indicated.

There are many possible causes.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.