How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've been in chronic pain for some time now due to

Customer Question

I've been in chronic pain for some time now due to endometrios and because of it my bowels are adhered to my colon causing severe abdominal and lower back pain. Doctors are so afraid of prescribing pain meds and so I need to find a doctor near me that will help improve my quality of life. I've been on norco for over a year but now they don't want to prescribe anymore. It works well for me. I've tried not taking it anymore but I can't even get out of bed due to severe pain. So you know of any doctors that will help me and not me scared to prescribe what I need in order to have somewhat of a normal life. I love in tracy California. If you can help me I would greatly appreciate it.
JA: I understand you would like to talk to our estate law expert?
Customer: How would that help me? I just need to find a compasionate doctor who truly cares about helping me near tracy California
JA: I can help you talk to the doctor. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: Do you know of any doctors who are willing to care for me and give me a better quality of life? I am in severe pain almost every day.
JA: I am Pearl, the doctor's Assistant. OK. The doctor will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the doctor should know?
Customer: How soon can I get the help I need? I spend most days in bed due to pain.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

we can't prescribe pain medications to clients over the internet.

you live in Tracy, CA?

if you have excessive scar tissue in the abdomen, you might need an abdominal surgery called lysis of adhesions to cut out scar tissue of your abdomen to decrease pain.

have you consulted with local general surgeon about the scar tissue in your abdomen?