Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I just want to know if Celabolin will be right for me as I

Customer Question
am taking levothyroxine tablets JA: OK...
I just want to know if Celabolin will be right for me as I am taking levothyroxine tablets
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have knee and hip arthiris . When I sit down for too long, getting up is painfull and also when I wake up, moving about is uncomfortable. I am taking thyroxin tablet for the last 10 years as my thryroid glands have been removed.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No really. I am very active, go to exercise classes twice a week and enjoy long walks. But my knees make grinding sounds sometimes when I move. It appears my cartilage has worn out - so I am told
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
3/23/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

http://www.naturalhealthmatters.com/celabolin-capsules.html

Celabolin is a dietary supplement with many herbs and vitamins.

these supplements are often not well studied with conventional medications.

most likely there will not be any negative interactions with your levothyroxine tablets, but you should let your GP doctor know if you are taking this supplement.

you should always take your levothyroxine on an empty stomach for best absorption of your thyroid hormone

and get your blood checked for TSH and T4 and T4 thyroid hormone levels every 2-3 months to make sure your thyroid hormone levels are correct.

I take levothyroxine tablets everyday as well myself.

sorry about your knees.

you might benefit from glucosamine and chondroitin supplements to help your knee inflammation.

you should talk to your GP doctor about your knees and see if physical therapy could help your knees

or steroid injections into your knees can help decrease inflammation in the joints.

sometimes a soft knee brace can help your knee stability as well.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician