How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Frank Your Own Question
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 9000
Experience:  Neurologist/Internist with academic and clinical experience.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Frank is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I suffer from panic attacks really bad. I need help with my

Customer Question

Hi, i suffer from panic attacks really bad. I need help with my anxiety. Is there a doctor available that can help me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello Welcome to JA. Yes, I am boarded in Neurology and Psychiatry and have many patients that suffer from panic attacks. What do you wish to discuss? Medications, therapy? Get back to me with some information and questions and I will reply. Dr frank