Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

My testicles and penis area on my body smells. no matter if

Customer Question
i just showered or benn...
my testicles and penis area on my body smells. no matter if i just showered or benn later during the day. im not a slob and have very good hygine its offen sive to me and i hope no one else has smelled me even my wife has not { we dont have sex any more...im 62 and helthy.Any ideas
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
3/15/2016
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Fungal infection is the most common cause bad smell.

Even if there is no visible rash this is still possible fungal growth.

Hence antifungal treatment with clotrimazole cream twice daily is worthwhile.

Systemic conditions like diabetes, thyroid gland disorder, liver and kidney problem also should be ruled out by the blodo tests.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Dr Basu
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist