How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I added some info to my previous question. Just wondering if

Customer Question

I added some info to my previous question. Just wondering if Dr Thomas' answer would be the same? I'm new to this site and quite possibly didn't click the correct button to make this flow smoothly. Thanks again.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


Your TSH has been getting progressively higher.

Yes, this supports the need for a dose increase.

You created a new post.

See my additional services offer on the last post.

please click a positive.