Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

My knee was already swollen, then I got a cold and it got

Customer Question

my knee was already swollen, then I got a cold and it got worse and feels like a knife stab every time I cough.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Am I going to have to pay? what information do you need
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I have pain in my stomach, my doctor said something about a hernia, but i have several more sore spots since i was in her office last week.
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

you could have an infection in your knee or possibly gout infection or severe arthritis causing pain

how old are you?

you need to see a doctor at the ER or your primary care doctor to get a knee exam and an MRI scan

you might need fluid pulled out of your knee to help with diagnosis.

if you have an infection in your knee, you might need antibiotics to help clear the infection.

you could have a hiatal hernia where part of your stomach gets pushed above your diaphram which can cause worse stomach acid reflux up your esophagus.

obesity and increased abdominal girth can push the stomach organ up into the chest

let me know if you have questions.