Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

Hhave a rash that comes and go doctor i am in the UK and

Customer Question

Hhave a rash that comes and go doctor i am in the UK and have bn trying to pay and leave my details it won't accept my email on mobile no anyway i have had two hernias and been diagnosed with messentery paniculitis my doc can't help and neither can the hospital i have constant stomach ache and would like something sorted with my lump
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you.

What hernias you had?

Now you need to go to a surgeon, not your local doctor. He will re-operate on you and correct the hernia if it is recurred.

About panniculitis, it is a group of conditions where you will have inflammation in subcutaneous tissue. It is not a serious condition, and the treatment is pain killers like Ibuprofen.

In most cases, it will resolve by itself

Do not go online and read all those things, I have seen patients in whom panniculitis resolved by itself. Diet, exercise and lifestyle modification is what is required, Few days of pain killers [If pain is severe, they treat with oral steroids], and that is all.

Hope the answer helped. I have given same answer in other threads, I request you accept the answer and leave a positive rating [5th star].

Thanks.

Hi, any questions please ask, or leave a positive rating. Thanks for that.