Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I have severe lower back pain and my temp is low at 95.6,

Customer Question

I have severe lower back pain and my temp is low at 95.6
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: what do you need to know its a constant pain and seems to be getting worse
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: not that I can think of. I broke my spine L1 a couple years ago with a compression fracture
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr David

you could have a slipped disk in your lower back pinching on nerves causing pain.

or you could have a compression fracture or spinal stenosis.

how old are you?

are you overweight? this can cause more pressure on your spine and increase risks for compression and slipped disks and pinched nerves.

you might benefit from an MRI scan of your lower back to look at your spine.

do you have a doctor you can see who can check on your back?

do you have health insurance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 33 years old 5 ft 7in and 153 pounds. This just started a few days ago out of no where. I don't have a specific Doctor that I see regularly but I do have insurance. Should I go into the emergency room? The pain is so bad j can't sleep or do anything.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

yes, you can go to the ER

they can order CT scans of your spine.

but they will want you to follow up with a primary care doctor

the ER doctors can also start you on muscle relaxants and anti-inflammatories which could start to help your back

they can also refer you to see a new primary care doctor as well.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com