How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask khagihara Your Own Question
khagihara, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 6590
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
khagihara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do i have to see a specialist dumping syndrome shot, or my

Customer Question

do i have to see a specialist for the dumping syndrome shot, or my primary
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

What are your symptoms?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have had gastric bypass, about 15 years ago. dumping syndrome is every day now. i suppose not eating right is the problem, but i was told by another one of your drs that there is a shot for it. do i need to see a specialist, or my primary physician?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
diahrea is everyday, almost half of the day
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

You can see your primary care doctor.