Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

What causes internal pain @ the bikini line or the small

Customer Question

What causes internal pain @ the bikini line or the small intestine. I drink white wine almost nightly. Could that be the problem?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Since how long are you having this pain?

Do you have any other medical problems?

Are you on any medications for anything at the moment?

Please let me know.

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had problems for about two years. Yes, I have RA and I was on Humira for 5 1/2 years and just quit because of all the gastro- problems as well as this pain. I am on Celexa 10 mg for the last 5 years.I do drink Diet Coke, but have subsided greatly, and I am really in good shape as well as I exercise about 6 times a week. What is going on and what can I do?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the additional information.

Have you been seen for this problem?

Any tests done?

Please let me know.

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will see a doctor next week to check on my diet, my cholesterol , and my pain. I did have a pap and everything was normal, but the pain is still there. Can I contact you after I get all of the results to let you know what she found? She knows of the Humira stomach problems, as well as my Rheumatologist, and thinks that all of those years could have caused a problem. All I want now is to find out why the pain is still there. I just need to know the next step and I truly hope that I will not be put on meds to help me. Your concern is another option and I do appreciate your interest.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Yes please do contact me when you get your results.

I will be here for you.