How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 45938
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is 8 years old. s height is 122.5 cm. He did not grow

Customer Question

My son is 8 years old. His height is 122.5 cm. He did not grow except once centimetre since last year and he is on the low curve not out of the curve. We live in Egypt. I want to investigate human growth deficiency and know what is the best place in London to go to investigate and when can he start treatments to give him better option. Thanks a lot.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

you need to find a private pediatric endocrinologist team in London for blood test for your son to check pituitary hormones and growth hormones for him.

he may not have started puberty so he may not be hitting his growth spurt yet.

here are some facilities in London you can contact

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using