How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a few days away from my 67 birthday, my children told

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: How can we help?
Customer: I am a few days away from my 67 birthday, my children told me that I can get a medical MJ card due to my anxiety and difficulty to get a full night sleep and rest. What do I need to obtain a medical MJ card?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No, not really. I don't drink and I hate pills...I gag. I have chewable vitamins and I take vitamin D3 as my MD (Kaiser senior Advantage) recommended plus calcium (chewable). And I am Asian if that matters
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $29 after the Doctor responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


In many states you can not

What state are you in?