Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Just took 81 mg of Iron an hour ago. Drank lots of water and

Customer Question
ate food. Should I be...
Just took 81 mg of Iron an hour ago. Drank lots of water and ate food. Should I be worried?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
3/9/2016
Doctor: Dr. Abid, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor

Hi there ...

Thank you for your question ...

If you are asking about iron pill that you took than this is low dose and nothing to worry about that .

It will not effect you by anyway .

Regards .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Well when I looked up it said 60 mg could be fatal

can you name pill ?that you have taken

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's a Iron dietary supplement. It's called high potency Iron 27mg. I took 3 of these pills

Oh ok , please dont worry this will not effect you all , 81 mg is the dose that is used to treat iron deficiency and you are taking supplement , so if you have taken 81 mg this will not harm you , just relax .

Good luck .

Positive rating will be appreciated .

Thanks .

Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor