Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I hope you remember me the case with my sister Hind. She…

Customer Question
Hi I hope you remember...
Hi I hope you remember me the case with my sister Hind. She recently did new testing I would like to send you the results you can review them.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
3/8/2016
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

You can attach them here

she diagnosed the illness as : Urinary tract infectious disease and the doctor gave my sister the following medication: Sulphamethoxazole 800 mg. back in 2015

All normal.

Don't know why you are having me review this, unless it is to confirm normal.

It is.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

She still having pain

I believe I told you she needs to return to her doctors.

And as I have previously stated, we can not diagnose her or treat her here.

There can be many reasons for pain, from psychological, to musculoskeletal, without

actual pathology.