Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Was wanting to know if I could have something wrong with me

Customer Question
other than bowel obstruction went...
Was wanting to know if I could have something wrong with me other than bowel obstruction went in hospital with obstruction bowels got soft before surgery we decided to see if it would heal it's self well everything came lose and was able to eat and go to restroom but am now having trouble been retaining fluid
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
3/8/2016
Doctor: khagihara, Doctor replied 1 year ago
khagihara
khagihara, Doctor

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Ca you tell me more about your situation? What are your symptoms? Does anything make it better or worse? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any other medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical hisotry?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
A lot of weight 5foot tall 19 surgery born without esophagus
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
High blood pressure copd fibromyalgia restless leg syndrome
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just want to live
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have 8 children 5 are grown helping you with four grand children I feel like I have a good eating disorder from an interception of intestinal that was not treated for ten years
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can go three or more days with out eating if I don't stop and make my self because I am helping everyone else
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I love people so much I am killing myself
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I call it I'm loving y'all to death but I don't want to die I want help
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hat is your answer should I go back to hospital in morning if swelling is worse don't want to see my doctor after he was hateful to me
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please answer me
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What's my answer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm about to give up
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not an answer

Sorry for the delay. What means you are having trouble been retaining fluid? Urinary incontinence?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Don't know

Do you have urine leaks when you exert pressure on your bladder by coughing, sneezing, laughing, exercising or lifting something heavy? Do you have a sudden, intense urge to urinate followed by an involuntary loss of urine? Do you experience frequent or constant dribbling of urine?

Family Physician, Doctor