Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had a short boot put on my foot today because of a small…

Customer Question
I had a short boot...
I had a short boot put on my foot today because of a small fracture. They said I soulc take it off to shower and I think one other time but Ive forgotten what that was. Mainly I want to know if I wear it to bed Thank You, Liz
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

no, you don't have to wear the short boot in bed when you are off of your feet

but you should wear it when you are up and walking around.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com