Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My name is ***** ***** Ferdinand. I am 59 years old .I

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** Ferdinand. I am 59 years old .I contracted Pyronnies Disease while have sex in 2010. Since then I have had several courses of Potaba and Vitamin E. while I no longer have any pain, the curvature has not worsened. However, I lose my erection within 30 seconds of engaging in sexual intercourse. Can you recommend some medication I can take to maintain an erection during intercourse? Thanks

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My penis is curved downwards...

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
3/7/2016
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Cialis 10 to 20 mg daily will be helpful with erection quality as well as the penile curvature.

Worh a try if you have not done so.

Alprostadil urethral pellets is another option for effective erection.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/