Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Been taking zantac forever, don't seem to helping no more,

Customer Question
My name is***** taking...

My name is***** taking zantac forever, don't seem to helping no more, went to er for gastritis and was given a shot of pepcid even though I had zantac I'm me, nausea all the time, trying not to take calcium products cause Dr told me I had high levels of calcium in the blood due to all antacids I was taking

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Have heard and gallstones, have had gastritis for awhile now and can't seem to get rid of it, don't know what to eat, have lost weight, don't feel like eating half the time due to gas bloated sore feeling in stomach. I have anxiety disorder and on Xanax for that, been very stressed past couple of months, I also take levotjyroxin for thyroid and 20 mg lisiniporil for high blood pressure , am 67 yrs old

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
Want to cancel this order,thank u, please don't charge me
Don't charge me please, want to cancel, don't have the funds
Please let me know if this has been cancelled. Thank u
3/6/2016
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

are you sure? I'm quite positive I can help you

Just cancel thank u

Why don't you give me a chance to help

you can always get a refund if you don't like my response

That's OK, I really don't have funds, sorry

okay I will forward to customer service

Please, please, please, cancel
Has this order been cancelled