Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I had a total hip replacement in March of 2017 with no
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
I had a total hip replacement in March of 2017 with no issues until yesterday while playing golf. I started to get some pain in the groin/hip area which progressively got worse. I was able to finish t… read more
This is the last day of the year, and I'd like to ask a
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Okay, this is the last day of the year, and I'd like to ask a general question about what's happened to me in the last two months. Before two months ago, I didn't have much trouble with sleep. Much of… read more
I am now taking gabapentin in order to deal with temazepam
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
I am now taking gabapentin in order to deal with temazepam withdrawal symptoms. The worst of the withdrawal symptoms are probably over (six days since last time temazepam was taken). Currently, I am t… read more
Are you able to helo, I tried another and they were too
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified Physician
HI are you able to helo, I tried another and they were too busy … read more
I read a case study where a woman who had suffered insomnia
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified Physician
I read a case study where a woman who had suffered insomnia for 11 years and had gotten nowhere trying to use benzos to sleep and trying to withdraw, tried a 1 mg dose of melatonin. It worked, and gav… read more
My friend took a fall and hurt her arm. It was a little
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
My friend took a fall and hurt her arm. It was a little swollen. She went to the hospital and the x-ray technician said it wasn't broken. But it's been a couple of days and she still can't straighten … read more
I had a short lived lortab problem that was treated with
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
I had a short lived lortab problem that was treated with suboxone.. i took the suboxone for 4 years and wanted to be off for various reasons. The withdrawel was brutal and long and 2 years later I am … read more
Question about sleep disorders. If left completely
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Question about sleep disorders. If left completely unregulated (times when I don't need to be awake at certain times for work, school, etc) my sleep rhythm will set itself so that I typically sleep no… read more
I feel stress out more and more by day am a single mother
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
I feel stress out more and more by day am a single mother and will turn 30 years old in a couiple of months. I been seeking to start a family for a long time but as days go by It seem to me or more li… read more
I am not sure if you can help me in any way. I am having
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Hi I am not sure if you can help me in any way. I am having problems sleeping as when it gets to 10-11pm at night I just dont feel tired at all but when it gets to 1-2am in the morning then i start fe… read more
I have been prescribed Imovane (zopiclone) to assist with
Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Professor & Head
I have been prescribed Imovane (zopiclone) to assist with sleep. I should mention I was diagnosed with ADHD in August at age 36 and starting a dexamphetamine regime (5mg x 2 am, 5mg x 2 noon) did not … read more
Seven weeks ago I went to ER for what I think was a
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
Seven weeks ago I went to ER for what I think was a migraine. I was given an IV of three meds and then almost immediately started suffering a severe panic attack. When I was given the IV I felt a burn… read more
I'm a 32 years old male. I've been doing a 10PM-6AM night
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Hi, I'm a 32 years old male. I've been doing a 10PM-6AM night shift for over 10 years before recently losing my job. Monday-friday full-time. I'm now looking for daytime work and find it extremely dif… read more
I underwent a partial knee replacement on 11 dec 2011,
Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
I underwent a partial knee replacement on 11 dec 2011, subsequent complications (a rotation of the foot to approximately 30 degrees) and severe pain and the inability to straighten the leg resulted in… read more
My boy friend of a year now - when he sleeps he breathes in
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
My boy friend of a year now - when he sleeps he breathes in through his nose and then air "poofs" out his lips. Not all of the air comes out the mouth every time but sometimes it is forceful. If he is… read more
I am constently tired, sleep all day if I could, even after
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctoral Degree
I am constently tired, sleep all day if I could, even after a good nights sleep, I have been diognosed with photo sensitivity,11 years ago brought on by the birth of my 1st child, and health has deter… read more
O.k. Septermber of 2008, My PCP was willing to trade
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
O.k. Septermber of 2008, My PCP was willing to trade Chantrix for a physical. I said Fine. Being that they said I hadn't done a physical in over 8 to 9 years.. Picked up the Scrip (to quit smoking.. W… read more
I normally go to bed at 8:30pm and get up at 2:45am mon thru
physician123
physician123, Senior Consultant
I normally go to bed at 8:30pm and get up at 2:45am mon thru sat, on sat night I am very tired so I go to bed at 9 or 9:30 but don,t get up until 6 or 7:00, The later I sleep the worse headache I have… read more