Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

There seems to be a huge variation in effective

Customer Question
There seems to be...

There seems to be a huge variation in effective dose,effective erection time and effective shelf life.It makes it confusing to the older gentlemen who are looking for consistency in a medication

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

That's my beef-with papa/phen/prost

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/5/2016
Doctor: Dr. Y., Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Doctor

Can you clarify exactly what your question is and what medication you are referring to?

the med is papa/phen/prost-please give an answer that doesn't include delay ,or deceit-I apparently paid for your valuable knowledge
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

'

Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

The other expert has opted out.

The standard concentration of this combination of drugs is papaverine 30 mg, phentolamine 1 mg, and alprostadil 10 mcg per ml. The usual initial dose is 0.05 ml injected into the penis, and the dose can be adjusted until the desired effect is achieved, up to a maximum dose of 0.5 ml.

If I can provide any clarification, please let me know.