Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Thx for the reply. This happened way before the nazonex and…

Customer Question
Thx for the reply. This...
Thx for the reply. This happened way before the nazonex and I've already stopped using it. I have been tested for allergies and nothing remarkable.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
3/5/2016
Doctor: Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician

Thank you for your question.

Can you please let me know which part of the body did you sent a picture of.

Thank you

That's what I spit up this morning. It came from between back of my throat and the bronco tubes There is no sign for the rest of the day

Oh okay.

Well, if it has not happened again I would not worry whatsoever.

At times tiny blood vessels in the throat gets broken causing blood to come out temporarily in the spit which usually heals up quickly.

Not something that I would worry about.

If it persists, which is unlikely, then I would recommend that you be seen.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.
Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.
Kindest regards